Personal Response System:
Always there, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
WVT offers this two-way console to help you quickly connect with help in case of an emergency.
How the Personal Response System works:
- A personal activator is worn around your neck so you can have access to help at all times.
- On the technology side, the two-way console unit uses your existing phone line.
- Press the activator button whenever you need assistance. When pressed, the console unit will automatically dial the toll-free number and open a two-way voice conversation between you and the operator at American Medical Alert Corp.
- As soon as your signal is received, the response center’s operator will see all of the personal and medical information you’ve added to the system, including response directives and responders (such as family, friends and emergency personnel).
- Even if you are unable to speak, the operator will know who you are, where you live and who to contact.