Your Trusted Provider
Connecting our community more than 100 years
Since our founding in 1902, Warwick Valley Telephone or WVT has been a trusted communication services provider throughout the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania tri-state region. With a range of full-service residential and business telecommunications solutions, our integrated offerings include local and long distance services, high speed Internet, DIRECTV, Yellow Pages, business systems, broadband data, wireless, retail phone store and digital television, to name a few.
As a long-time member of the local community, we are dedicated to providing a better choice for residents and businesses in terms of faster service, comprehensive technical support, personalized customer care and complete client satisfaction. We were recently awarded “Dealer of the Year” for the Mid-Atlantic region by DIRECTV. We are known as a leading edge voice, video and broadband provider for consumers and business clients alike. When you need the most innovative communications solutions brought to you by the most reliable and responsive service team, you can connect with Alteva.
- Founded in 1902
- Began publicly trading on the NASDAQ (ticker symbol: WWVY) in 1998
- Began publicly trading on the NYSE MKT (ticker symbol: WVT) in 2012
- Approximately 100 employees
- WVT is a Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) providing national communication services
- WVT also is an Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier (ILEC), providing communications services in the Hudson Valley area of New York and Northern New Jersey