Many businesses rely on online backup providers to keep data secure in data centers. The goal of an off-site storage is to protect your business from any threat, including earthquakes, power outages, and hackers. Although these events may not be occur, there is one stark reality that every online backup provider deals with–hardware component failure. As a result, online backup providers implement redundancy strategies that store multiple copies of end-user data to protect files from being lost due to hardware failure.
If you don’t have a consistent strategy for backing up your company’s computers and servers, you are opening the door to liabilities and huge losses in revenue and reputation. While traditional backup solutions can be expensive and take weeks to set up, a reliable off-site backup solution can be set up in a fraction of the time, with no setup fees, or hardware purchases. Backup solutions are easily managed, and are scalable to your needs, paying only for the number of licenses you need and the backup space your business requires.
MozyPro protects your business from data loss. Hard drive crashes, accidental file deletion, spilled drinks, lost or stolen CD’s can occur at any time, causing your company costly delays and jeopardizing your company’s future.
MozyPRO Features & Benefits
- Easy account management-manage multiple users from anywhere in the world with a single online administration console.
- Automatic or scheduled backups-scheduled backups can be performed daily, weekly or monthly.
- Custom configurations-set policies on bandwidth usage and backup speeds, create custom backup sets or define what file types should be backed up.
- Incremental backups-after the initial backup, Mozy only backs up new or changed portions of files, saving bandwidth and ensuring future backups are lightning fast.
- Reliable data restores-download files as they become available, without having to wait for a full restore.
- Browse and search-quickly find files from your backup sets & download them to any machine.
- Encryption-all user data is encrypted locally with military-grade encryption prior to transfer via a secure SSL connection. Users can choose a manged encryption key or a personal key for added security.
- Data Centers-data is stored in state-of-the-art data centers around the world which employ the highest security standards and are SAS70 or ISO certified.
- Local backup with Mozy 2xProtect-Windows users can use Mozy 2xProtect to back up locally to a USB or external drive in addition to online.
- Open and locked file supportB-MozyPro backs up all open and locked files, including Outlook PST files.
- Version (snapshot) support-Restore file versions up to 30 days in the past.
- SQL, Exchange, and network drive support-Mozy backs up common business applications running on Windows servers.
White-papers & Documents